Thread: Please help

Default Please help

I am still new to this. But updated my laptop to the newest version and now when I try to open my tune files it won't go past " loading calibration definition ". It just sits. I'm much better with a wrench than a computer. The problem is the tune that is in my truck is iffy at best. Any info would be awesome.
    09 Sierra LY2, milled 243 heads, 210/218 VHP cam, Yellow Terra 1.8 rockers, JBA headers, 40 series Flowmaster, Circle D 2800 DD converter, 4L60E with Superior "Vette" servo and super hold 3-4 servo, 411 gears

It sounds like the update may not have completed correctly. Have you tried rebooting?

I have, I was able to tune, but could not go straight to the icon. I had to save file and close tune window. Then open new window that is labeled " scan and tune " that came with new update. Then choose my file from there. Thank you for the response, have I not downloaded complete update? The case could simply be I'm an computer illiterate fool . ...
    09 Sierra LY2, milled 243 heads, 210/218 VHP cam, Yellow Terra 1.8 rockers, JBA headers, 40 series Flowmaster, Circle D 2800 DD converter, 4L60E with Superior "Vette" servo and super hold 3-4 servo, 411 gears

+1 download/install again... make sure you are logged into Win7/Win8/Vista as Administrator.