Quote Originally Posted by n8dogg View Post
Awesome, thanks again for an informative response! I look forward to doing more ProCharger installs on these cars in the future!!
Your welcome, make sure you share your installs with us at socialmedia@procharger.com
Also we will be having a new website soon, where customers can easily create galleries for their cars, and update the specs, photos ect.

Quote Originally Posted by wesam View Post
I can't believe that DI motors will hold boost with 12.7 AFR
but it seems that we will change our point of view with those new motors
any body know how much AFR will be safe for NA DI motors if the FI is holding 12.7 ?!!
When working at Mercedes Benz, you would be surprised at what AFR's the new DI twin turbo cars run under WOT and boost.
Lots of info out there on DI and FI, however its usually related to smaller motors. Benz and a few others were really pushing the FI and DI combo on bigger V8's recently.
Only once the cars were "turned up" with a flash, would the AFR's start to even come close to what most people would consider "normal" Its just a learning curve, people will get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk View Post
We are currently tuning a cam,blower,stalled car right now. Stuck using HPT for the control they have. The A/F's are suppose to be lean and the blower drag brings up serious false knock.

Hoping EFI jumps on this tuning soon. I find it a lot easier to navigate.
Amen