I ordered a new VIN license and I got an email reply saying the order needs attention. Something about the authorization code is not correct. I checked the code I supplied in the order and it appears the last sequence of numbers is only showing five digits. Are all the sequences supposed to have six digits? When I look at the new authorization codes it appears they are always six digits for each sequence. If so, I can supply a new code easy enough but it's Sunday here in the states. Probably easier for me to PM a new code to someone who can help me out and get this handled. I would like to scan this vehicle today if possible.

Next question. I just got a different laptop and so I installed the V8 software. It's been several years since I've used EFILive so I'm not up to date with the new changes. From what I've read so far is that the V8 version is not fully implemented? If not, do I need to install V7.5 also in order to do tuning/scanning? I updated the bootblock and firmware on the V2 but I think I updated the firmware before updating the bootblock. I later found out this might have been updated out of order? How would I know if it is wrong?

Thanks,
Mike Hankel