Thread: Fuel tables different in auto mode versus tap shift with an e38/t43

Default Fuel tables different in auto mode versus tap shift with an e38/t43

I have a customer with a 2007 stock L92 and mechanically stock 6l80. I full re flashed the tcm to the corvette tune with the same OS as the escalade tune. It tap shift mode the engine and grand work fine. But in auto mode he is having problems. Here is his description.

I was hoping you could help me figure out fuel in the stock ECU tune I'm running. Is there a difference in how the tune controls fuel requirements between auto mode and tap shift mode? I can drive my jeep around in tap shift mode and it seems to do fine. However, when I get into auto mode and really romp on the throttle it tosses P0300 misfire codes. I can clear the codes and everything goes back to normal. However, I'm at the end of my rope with this Jeep. I can't figure out what's going on as this is the same issue I was having when I thought it was the fuel injectors.

The ecm tune is stock other than vats removal and removing dtcs for the second set of o2 sensors and other vehicle systems sensors he doesn't have.

The engine and trans are in a Jeep.

The transaction tune is straight from the tune file depot Web site. I can get the e38 tune but don't have it at the moment.

Any help on where I should look to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. Could the trans speedo table and ecm speedo table being out of sync cause this?

Any update on this? I don't believe their are different fueling tables. But the TUTD mode does use different shift tables than the "sport" mode (as does the "D" mode). Maybe the auto mode shift table are to aggressive and causing the misfire code?

Lifetime Member

upload the file

Quote Originally Posted by 400ss View Post
    upload the file
    Thanks for the reminder and thank you to the folks who have checked out this thread.

ECMTunedForDookey.tun
    CorvetteOS2007DookeyTune42inTires538gearsDookeyVIN.tun