Ok so here we go. I have been looking around and using efilive tunes for years. Previously had a duramax with dsp5 from duramax tuner, and currently have a 2007.5 6.7L with (Race/Off road mods). After this return from overseas, (5th tour) I decided to pull the plug and buy music own V2. My kids are at the age that they have an intrest in cars and after 22 years on active duty and still hanging in there I'm having even more fun taking them to the track so they can get it out of their system there vs in the streets. I have bought the efilive books from starlite and printed and read over the dummies guides provided by Rich, both of whom have put together a great product that has been very helpful. Unfortunately nothing had jumped out at me that says hey here's where you need to start to get a decent tune running. I have played with the smoothing and blending tables but I'm just not sure what right looks like I guess. No shops around FT Hood know anything about EFILIVE and the diesel shops seem to cater to the soot heads since that's all I see around here are clouds of black smoke with trucks exiting them. I want to be able to tune my truck for the 1/4 mile track and take pride in the fact that I did it while passing some knowledge and bonding off to my children. If anyone is willing to help I am all ears and apreciation. I learn best from doing so I'm just not sure the books are enough though the help me understand parts of the why. Thanks in advance for everyone who at least takes the time to read my rambling.