i am a user of v1 bought new and used the first license on my 2003 hummer h2 GEN 3 and everything worked fine , even written an custom OS . now i have another 2003 hummer h2 and i can't read the ecm ! maybe i am doing something wrong ? here is what i have done till now but with no success :
1. connect the scan tool and works fine , reads data , can do some live tests , can read codes , can erase codes ...so at first impression everything seems fine

2. started the tune tool , tried to read the flash and no success ! in fast mode at instant drops the connection like 5 sec after it starts ...

3. tried the slow option , 8 min for 1mb ecm and it crashes again. some times after 2 mins , 3 mins even after 5.30 min ...so almost finished ! after 10-15 times i gave up ...

4. in all this time i have put a charger on the battery so i have constant voltage . i have tried with and without the charger ! same thing

5. i have also tried different restarts of the computer , connecting/diconnectig the cable , other USB setups ... nothing !

6. i can read the VIN of the car and all the information

7. in the license window says i have 1 lic used and 1 lic still available ...

the car starts , drives and everything seems fine ! but i am running out of ideas what to do to use the v1 ! is there something i am doing wrong ? there is no place where it asking me to use the other one ! how to use it ? is this normal ? i was thinking that it will ask for the other one or something like this ...

i really don't want to buy this car if i will start having problems with connectivity ! because of my last hummer i am too used with efilive capacities and i can't imagine buying another one and can't use the v1 ...

thanks for reading and please give me some help !