Thread: C1806 1807 and 1808 Gone with DSP2 or 5

Default C1806 1807 and 1808 Gone with DSP2 or 5

Hello,

On my LBZ OS 12606128, I noticed that the Fuel Pressure error --> Rail Pressure Delta, Max and Min tables are gone after converting to a DSPx operating system. I was wondering if there was any intention on adding these back in?

If I need to make changes, I have to do before the conversion, then copy all my other modified tables over.

Thanks!

EDIT: I think I put this in the wrong spot. ;-( Mods, can you move into : TuningDieselDuramax 06 LLY / 06+ LBZ & LMM?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by matchrocket View Post
    Hello,

On my LBZ OS 12606128, I noticed that the Fuel Pressure error --> Rail Pressure Delta, Max and Min tables are gone after converting to a DSPx operating system. I was wondering if there was any intention on adding these back in?

If I need to make changes, I have to do before the conversion, then copy all my other modified tables over.

Thanks!

EDIT: I think I put this in the wrong spot. ;-( Mods, can you move into : TuningDieselDuramax 06 LLY / 06+ LBZ & LMM?
    DSP OS's contain a subset of tables from the main OS that can be modified. These are key tuning tables determined by the Beta Test team back in 2009 and are limited in number by available ECM space. There is no intention to modify or change any DSP parameter.

You are correct, if you need to make changes to those tables, you will need to modify those before converting the file.

Cheers
    Cindy