Thread: First attempt at larger charger tune

Default First attempt at larger charger tune

This is a tune for a friends truck. I have a basic 100hp or so tune on the truck that ran great stock but with a 66mm charger it leaves much to be desired. I have not flashed on the truck yet and thought I would see if there were any opinions on it. I know some might say the timing is aggressive. I am definitely open to hearing opinions on it. I did this with guidance from a few people who all use similar numbers on the same type of tune.

The mods to the truck are full billet trans and t3 66mm billet wheel charger.

Justin Mcghee Big Charger_No Post Injection_0001.ctz

do you have a email address?

Yeah bud PM me your email. I got a 64/80 II silverbullet I can get to light off with the quickness on stock injectors...i adjusted on your tune in places that helped me....Play with the trans too it helps stay on top of the big singles. I just started thinkin outside the box trying all kinds of different things. Hell quite a few ideas worked and the maps may look out of the ordinary but that little custom mapping feature is awesome once you learn how to use it. Some of the tunes I got I cant even crank my truck with but that CSP5 switch and #1 stock are my best friend when it comes to that lol....Might not crank with those tunes but you can see it runs perfect in live data after its cranked up and runs like a bat out of hell. Like Zach, Les, Phil, Kory, Rob, and all the other mad scientists pound into everybody's head in all the forums is "DATA LOG, DATA LOG, DATA LOG". Id still like to see when one of those fellas' can get the most HP/TQ out of an 06-07 bone stock 5.9 or a DirtyMax of their choosing.
    07 5.9 4x4, Fully Built SunCoast, II 64/80 Silver Bullet, ARPs, Snow Perf Water/Meth Inj., Fass 150 Titanium, K&N Intake, BD Elbow, CC Tunnel Ram, Own & Others Efi Live Tuning w/CSP5, Glow Shift Max Tow Gauges, 4" Turbo back w/ Axle Dump, 35's, and good Ol Ranch Hands.

Under Construction:
    2003 Chevy 1500 Z71, w/P-Pumped 5.9 Common Rail, NV4500, South Bend DD, 200Hp Inj.........currently saving greenbacks for more parts.