Hi Guys, what's the chances of there being a hard coded torque limit in the calibration or OS of the e83b?

I've tried adjusting all sorts of parameters and I can not get the car to register any higher than 280~288nm's of torque. I've even gone as far as pulling the tune with hptuners and while they have more options there is nothing that helped improve on my current setup or limitation.

I can provide logs and copy of the current tune, however the fact I can hit this "limit" at 2700rpm and hold flat till redline is why im suspicious of a missing torque limit table somewhere.

I can confirm the current Torque Limit tables,B7015, B7016 - B7018. Do absolutely nothing. As the car doesn't feature an over boost function. However it may still come into play on boost spikes. (I haven't needed to play around with increasing the boost a great deal yet)

I've also had a play with the Fan power tables and got no change what so ever by setting both tables to 100%, or 1 to 100, and vice a versa. So im lost on how that works.

Im thinking it somehow ties in with engine load or duration. as if you give the car stick the engine coolant temps will drop all the way down to 86c and takes a while for it to rise up back to the standard 104~106c operating temps.

I'd also like to convert the car to run a flex sensor soon too, so having the capability to enable the sensor would be handy too.