Hello All,
I must say that the raodrunner is a awesome tool to have. I tuned the bosses truck to near perfection in one hour. He even went as far as saying that it drove like the turbo was factory. I take a couple of days off and when I get back it is cutting out and bucking at part throttle unless the high boost and meth are turned off. I think there is a modifier that i am missing that did not come into play untill the weather got cold and then warm again. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 99 Silverado, STS turbo, Meth, Intercooler, COS form '02, SD( no MAF), Taylor wires, iridium plugs, T Blazer torque converter, Warlboro fuel pump, no cats, and finally 169,000 miles and just starting to blow a little boost into crank case. Also, yesterday the turbo wold spool up to 10 psi almost too quickly and hold it not make much power or start bucking.
Thanks,
madprof01
P.S. THe fuel pump did not come with a check valve so the vehicle has a long crank time from dropping pressure imediately after shut down. What has anyone done about this problem or is the nut who installed it?