Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update: Jun 10, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    So then you are changing your stance on not restricting USA based customers? So then this quote on your legal page is now incorrect? Or does it mean that since the LML deletes were never available, they never will be?
    Correct, LML calibrations have had restrictions to USA customers from day one therefore we are not removing anything you might have had in the past. What US customers have access to has not changed at all and never will unless your federal laws change. If anyone wants to complain about that it will be falling on deaf ears telling us, we didn't make the rules, we didn't shut companies down who weren't complying in the past, it is what it is, please don't shoot the messenger. Sorry if I've gone on the defensive right away but you would appreciate after the 100th Email for the month about how unfair it is it wears thin.
    Last edited by GMPX; June 10th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Downloaded and will report back! Thanks again!
    Regards,
    Kyle Ensley

X-PLOIT DIESEL PERFORMANCE
    www.xploitdiesel.com
    kyle@xploitdiesel.com

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Known issues 1 and 2 have been added to the first post in this thread.
    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

However, USA customers can edit the DEF speed limit now, correct?

No, anything related to emissions tampering is off limits for USA customers including the empty DEF speed limiters.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Oh okay, I didn't think about my out of country stuff. Sorry for a repeated question.

awesome been waiting for a new release!! I have been trying to get into my 2014 sierra LY6..got a customer with one that wants his dead pedal feel gone, along with myself lol.....I just tried opening the file and still no support :( ......heres the .ctz from the ECM I don't know if support for this is on the horizon or not, I was really looking forward to it

E78_STOCK_ECM.ctz

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Mmm, sorry about that, not sure what has happened there, that bug must have surfaced at the last minute because I just played around with my own E20 car not long ago.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I reinstalled the update and tried again to open the saved file - failure - error again. at the same time I tried to read I located Opel Antara - again error and no way to save the file.
    Then I tried to install the previous version and I can open a previously created file, read the truth Opel Antara I can not at the moment of the car is not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_1.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	16976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_2.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	16977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_3.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	16978

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    awesome been waiting for a new release!! I have been trying to get into my 2014 sierra LY6..got a customer with one that wants his dead pedal feel gone, along with myself lol.....I just tried opening the file and still no support :( ......heres the .ctz from the ECM I don't know if support for this is on the horizon or not, I was really looking forward to it

E78_STOCK_ECM.ctz
    The line was drawn in the sand to get the release finalised. Unfortunately not all OS's were mapped. Remaining OS support and additional tables will start to filter into production software around August, so 6-8 weeks.

Cheers
    Cindy

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I reinstalled the update and tried again to open the saved file - failure - error again. at the same time I tried to read I located Opel Antara - again error and no way to save the file.
    Then I tried to install the previous version and I can open a previously created file, read the truth Opel Antara I can not at the moment of the car is not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_1.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	16976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_2.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	16977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E20_3.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	16978
    Known errors in the first post indicates the E20 will be fixed in the next update.

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast