Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update: Jun 16, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    I had thought maybe we'd messed up the version checking, but I just tried doing exactly what you said you did, reading a file, editing it using V7, saving it again, then flashing it with V8 and there was no error message on our test system here.
    Can you please check that you are running the latest V7.5 software. Use the help->about option to verify that the version is V7.5.7 build 259.

Regards
    Paul
    I'll check it all right now, I'll try. But the fact that tried to read and edit, and then tried to just read and write without editing. And in the first and in the second case there was an error, I tried many times yesterday. But I'll check again.

Now I did what he did yesterday - read a program from the car, and tried to burn retained, resulting in an error. When checking the license for the control unit appears the same error.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	17007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	17008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	354.6 KB 
ID:	17009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	198.0 KB 
ID:	17010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	455.8 KB 
ID:	17011

I thought may be a problem in the car and tried to read and write program on another car, resulting in an error (

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	17012

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I thought may be a problem in the car and tried to read and write program on another car, resulting in an error (
    Can you please email me one of the *.ctz tune files that gives the error? Email to paul@efilive.com
    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Can you please email me one of the *.ctz tune files that gives the error? Email to paul@efilive.com
    Regards
    Paul
    yes, of course, after 10 minutes, I'll send

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	17012
    Just had the same thing happen on an 08 LMM. Trying to read the file out and flash again to see if that works.

Update:
    I am able to flash the file with V7.5.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I'm not sure what I can do to change my response from here, from what I saw D70, M14 & M17 do not have these tables/parameters in them at all. N02, N25 & U24 are missing D5232 but have the other two (D5231 and D5233). All other OS's have the full set

I guess that brings up the question of how come they have the same lockup issues as all the rest? They must use a different limiting table than other years do. Guess I'm up that creek without a paddle as I can ONLY use the 01 OS with my swap and have it shift and function correctly.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

We have confirmed that the error message "Tune file is not compatible with current software version." may be displayed when attempting to flash tune files using the V8 software. There is no workaround. This error will be fixed an a new update posted as soon as possible.

The error was caused by an incorrect build process that built a faulty installation file.

Regards
    Paul

We have confirmed that the error message "Tune file is not compatible with current software version." may be displayed when attempting to flash tune files using the V8 software. There is no workaround. This error will be fixed an a new update posted as soon as possible.

The error was caused by an incorrect build process that built a faulty installation file.

Regards
    Paul
    The V8 download has been updated to fix this problem. Please download it again from the first post in this thread and re-install.

Regards
    Paul

hey Paul Eric here with DuraBurb (the Duramax Suburban People)

just uninstalled and reinstalled V8 (updated) but when opening tunes (.CTZ) from Duramaxtuner we still get a error for "tune file not compatible"

is there something tuners need to do before sending out tunes?

Boot Block is still showing 2.07.07 Feb 16 2014

Firmware is showing 2.07.61 Jun 16, 2014

UPDATE:
    Full reboot of PC and V2 and we are back up and running Anyone with this issue just do a full reboot with the Updated V8 that gets everything working again.

Eric Swanson
    DuraBurb Service Dept
    Last edited by DuraBurb; June 18th, 2014 at 12:43 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast