Thread: 98 2 bar custom OS

Default 98 2 bar custom OS

Just wondering if there is going to be 2 bar os for 97 and 98 ls1 vehicles. I know that there was just a custom os a while ago that just ignored the secondary ve table. I'm just asking cause I see hptuners is about to release theres.

I didn't hear if that custom OS actually worked. I remember there were some problems but I don't recall seeing a victory lap followup. Something tells me V2 will continue getting the lion's share of the attention for a while though.

Yeah we played around with some things (O.K, so it was 3 or 4 hours I had spare!) but things didn't work out too well.
    We never say never around here, but, 1998 2 or 3 bar is not high on the to-do list. HPTuners will be offering that on a per vehicle license / credit scenario (I assume), as you know we give 1998 unlimited licenses to all license levels, if we offered an unlimited 2bar solution for the 1998's for $850 it would pretty much kill all the hard work they (Chris) did, we'll give them a few months of enjoyment at least

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    Yeah we played around with some things (O.K, so it was 3 or 4 hours I had spare!) but things didn't work out too well.
    We never say never around here, but, 1998 2 or 3 bar is not high on the to-do list. HPTuners will be offering that on a per vehicle license / credit scenario (I assume), as you know we give 1998 unlimited licenses to all license levels, if we offered an unlimited 2bar solution for the 1998's for $850 it would pretty much kill all the hard work they (Chris) did, we'll give them a few months of enjoyment at least

Cheers,
    Ross

Can we hurry up the wait then I have alot of customer's with 97-98 cars that would love SD /2bar setup's