I have a few questions about my LML. We just did a emissions deletes to it and in turn this raised a few questions that I had about the process.

One of the questions is, what causes a P16A1 code? On the V2 it is described as a "Throttle Sensor Communications Circuit High Voltage".

One of the issues that we had while deleting the emissions while using EFI was, if we turned off any (just 1 or ALL of them) of the "Controllers" (B0303, B0304, B2870, B2852, B2890) this would cause the throttle to go "Dead" and would throw ONLY the P16A1 code. If you tried pressing the throttle a few times it would eventually sputter, puke white smoke, and by then we would turn it off.

Now if we left ALL of the "controllers" enabled, the throttle would work correctly. Now one of the other things that we did notice that after we got the truck running is that sometimes we can drive the truck for a while, and everything will work perfectly, no issues at all. Then others we will drive it for a while and one of the times you will get into the throttle, it will start "sputtering" around 1400rpms, coast, and again it will sputter. Check codes, and there's that P16A1 code again. Stop it, shut it off, turn it on, and everything works fine again and you may or may not have it happen again for a while.

The base tune we are using was acquired the way that was described in the "how to" using TIS2WEB and the vin#. All the segments match up. Now before we flashed the truck, we read the calibration info using the scan tool in v8 to check the segment numbers on the tune that was currently in the truck, and most matched up, but a few were "older" segments. Example below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engine.png 
Views:	800 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	17128

TIS2WEB states that the 12655862 (which is the Segment Number in the tune we are using) is to be used, but the segment 12646307 was the segment that was in the truck prior to flashing.

The segments that were like this were as follows:
- Engine
- System
- Engine Diagnostic
- Engine Operation

Would this be enough to make the difference?

The other issue that we are combating is the Cruise Control issue. Is there any insight on how that may be fixed? or if it would be caused in tandem with the above issue?