Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Known issues with Jul 19, 2014 release of the EFILive software and firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Very strange because the last logged change was calz v7.28, 2012-Aug-14 where we just added some LMM boost error tables (B2255 - B2257). What is the .calz file version/date in build 211 that shows correctly?
    Not to sure as I have updated all of my computers to the latest build software. I still have the downloads from them saved, but not sure how to find what you need from that. All it shows is EFILiveV7.5.7.211_Setup and when I highlight it it says file version 9.0.4.0 .
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    Not to sure as I have updated all of my computers to the latest build software. I still have the downloads from them saved, but not sure how to find what you need from that. All it shows is EFILiveV7.5.7.211_Setup and when I highlight it it says file version 9.0.4.0 .
    211 would need to be reinstalled, then navigate via Program files to look at the date of the calibration files.

I'll look around the office and see if I can find the installation and check out the details Ross requires.

Cheers
    Cindy

Lifetime Member

We've reinstalled build 211. The calibration files installed in version 211 for the 2 OS's you quote are the same as the calibration files in the current version. The last change made on those particular OS's that were released publicly were made in March 2010.

If you're certain they are different, then you'll need to open your tune in V7 software, and under the calibration tab note down the version number and date. You will then need to uninstall V7 and reinstall build 211 and repeat those steps.

If you have a difference between versions and dates listed in both software builds please let us know.

Cheers
    Cindy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP.JPG 
Views:	253 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	17447Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base.JPG 
Views:	254 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	17448

I uninstalled 7.5 and installed v211. I still get the same thing. The DSP fuel press is scaled wrong and the base OS is correct.
    Both the DSP5 and base OS calz files were created on 3-25-2010 (same date as the ones for v262).

Thanks
    Jay
    Last edited by jay p; September 8th, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
    2019 Sierra 6.2l
    2017 2500HD L5P
    2010 2500HD LMM (sold)
    2005 Harley Ultra Classic

Ross... Was playing with a 2015 LML the other day. Found myself copying segments from the alt cal to the main cal (from stock tune to my modified tune) to

find a bug that was messing with me. I was trying one segment at a time to isolate the problem and then when I narrowed it down to the segment I thought

was at fault, I realized for instance that not all of the speedo related calz were actually in the speedo segment. Thought I was crazy, but (hopefully not) it appeared

that some cals you would assume belonged in the speedo segment were mixed in other segments.

I wasn't sure if the compare/update feature was not moving them over correctly or if possibly those few cals were actually located elsewhere.

Chuck CoW
    CoW BOOSTER! Electronic Throttle Enhancement.

- CLICK HERE NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION! -

VARARAM, EDELBROCK, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, BAER BRAKES, BORLA, EFI Live, Magnuson,
    COMP Cams, PROCHARGER, PRO TORQUE, PHADT Racing, INNOVATORS WEST, and more.

Ross,

Here is a strange one for sure...........LMM C5500 file, set to display all data in imperial it shows PSI whilst any other LMM I open displays in MPA.

Tony

Also the tables B2256 and B2257 seem to be missing in the regular LMM Cals but this C5500 shows them in the Boost Folder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LMM C5500 Fuel Pressure Maps.JPG 
Views:	230 
Size:	361.0 KB 
ID:	17473   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LMM B2256 Table.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	17474  
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    Ross,

Here is a strange one for sure...........LMM C5500 file, set to display all data in imperial it shows PSI whilst any other LMM I open displays in MPA.

I have not tried this with LMM files: have you tried to configure the units for that table by going Edit->Configure Display Units...?

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    I have not tried this with LMM files: have you tried to configure the units for that table by going Edit->Configure Display Units...?
    Yes, as soon as I open a tune file it gets configured to display all imperial units and is resaved.

Tony
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123