Thread: free lmm dsp 5 tune

Default free lmm dsp 5 tune

tune is useless. deleted to make sure no one blows up there truck. forgot about this till someone posted it on facebook
    Last edited by Cjsobas; October 14th, 2021 at 12:33 PM.

Your second level has enough fuel duration to slip a stock TCC on my truck.

Remember, this is only my opinion and based on my truck and programming.

Didn't look any further than that. Concentrate on making that amount slip your TCC and you will have a good program. First, reduce the amount of timing that is added by temperature compensation. Noisy cold starts are hard on Diesel engines. Then zero out table B0990.

Good luck

well i never really got on it hard before i posted and yeah i see where it slipped the converter. got on it today and had a 200 rpm slip. kinda makes me nerveous about tuning. i zeroed out the b0990 and did what you said sounds so much smoother. now as far as the torque converter slip. does that massive slip mean the tune is no good. or does it mean that its just to much power. i have never bought tunes i have been doing them myself so idk how a good power tune acts on duramax's

Again, this is just my opinion...

I did a very similar thing. Made a tune a little too strong and felt that the truck was spinning wheels when it was not spinning wheels. Or felt shudder in the driveline when no shudder should be present. Thought of what could be slipping and decided that the TCC was slipping. Detuned some but slip remained. Decided to add a few extra percentage points of pressure to the TCC and slip stopped.

I've been told that it is not possible to add extra pressure to the TCC by EFI Live tuning. Please do not let my limited experience guide you into trying something that other people know much more about and say that it will not work..

Compare your duration to stock fuel duration. Anything over 10% to 15% over stock duration will slip the TCC on my truck with a good amount of timing and proper fuel air mixture. I feel that my engine and transmission can run all day at these levels and never prematurely wear anything out. No breaking parts or slipping clutches to death.

Post a revision of your tune for more comments/help/thoughts.

did you ever fix that slip problem

Exclamation Ur free tune Help pls

Hey guys I would like to see a copy of the file if would let me but I

Can someone tell me about the 30-50% to -50% thing,, if more timing is more power why would u want less timing and are u adding 30-50% to ur timing tables or is it to the pilot timing,, can u please explain