Hey guys I am posting this here to get a little more exposure to my problem,

So I have gotten quite a few LMLs done to date and have been fighting them to build boost over stock values. I have noticed that it seems tired to a maximum MAF value that the truck will allow itself to run. The boost will come up to 21psi (35MAP) and then the vains will open up to keep the boost low. I have noticed that if I do not touch the tables in the misc folder under turbo boost the ECM will open up the vains completely (right to ~0%).

Now if I go in there and max out the turbo compressor map as well as the efficiency tables I can get the vains to sit right around ~30% and build the ~21PSI again keeping the MAF below 62lbs/min. I have noticed that B0173 only goes up to 473gram/s when infact the truck can easily support higher values than this. <-- I have seen higher values than this on larger tunes, but still boost is being limited in someway.

I had a H&S programmer that I logged and it did very much the same thing on the same truck. Today I also tuned a 15' Denali that acted in 100% the same way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lmlturbo_zpsa691bf18.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	17347

Here is a screenshot of the log, do not mind the TCDBPR values that are so high, I was doing some testing just trying to get the turbo to listen. You can see that the ECM is commanding a MAP of much much higher than its allowing the truck to run. All the boost tables are such that the truck is not hitting a wall (peak boost I set at 46PSI at B0734 and B0727. Either way the fact that the TCDBPR is calling this much means something else is holding back the turbo and I believe it is related to a maximum MAF value possibly.

The AIRFLOW tables have also been maxed out for these tests I been doing to ensure that they were not limiting the airflow.