Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update: Sep 12, 2014

Thanks Paul, will let ya know if we find anything. I get the same thing at instlal, shows up at build 260 file name but about says build 259.
    Last edited by mrmanners; September 15th, 2014 at 04:20 AM.

If this is posted in the wrong thread let me know.

Can I upgrade my software from the attached picture using the links in this thread in one operation or does it have to be done incrementally?

OR

Can I continue to use my old EFI software and have my tuner as he has in the past send .tun files and convert with my old software and not bother upgrading the software?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	230 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	17497  

Quote Originally Posted by Chavez91 View Post
    Also, the labels on table B0552 on the LML OS's. Fuel Pressure is with MM3 and Commanded Fuel is with PSI
    These builds were already done before that was changed.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    These builds were already done before that was changed.
    ahh ok! Saw it wasn't changed, so I just thought I would throw in the friendly reminder. :]
    Josh

'04 GMC LLY
    - L5P, Motech, 6-Spd Conv. ML Trans.
    '05 GMC LLY - 250%, 12mm, 67mm Custom Turbo, 6-Spd Conv. ML Trans
    '19 3500 RAM - Tuned Aisin 0_o

Is the LMM DSP5 scaling issue and the 2 missing tables (B2256 and B2257) going to be fixed in a future release?

Thanks
    2019 Sierra 6.2l
    2017 2500HD L5P
    2010 2500HD LMM (sold)
    2005 Harley Ultra Classic

Yes but not this release.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by COSMOS View Post

Can I upgrade my software from the attached picture using the links in this thread in one operation or does it have to be done incrementally?

OR

Can I continue to use my old EFI software and have my tuner as he has in the past send .tun files and convert with my old software and not bother upgrading the software?
    You need to update. It's a simple process from your versions, just download the software and install.

You will need to update you firmware and bootblock within the V8 software once you update, but it's straight forward moving from the version your currently running.

Cheers
    Cindy

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety8C5 View Post
    When I open the Scan & Tune Tool it says Build 259 not 260 as the first post states.
    It's a typo in the about/version info in the V8 files. Will be corrected in the final release.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

OR

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    You need to update. It's a simple process from your versions, just download the software and install.

You will need to update you firmware and bootblock within the V8 software once you update, but it's straight forward moving from the version your currently running.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Can I continue to use the old software yes or no?

Could you give the link for the firmware to verify I have the correct firmware build for the software. (firmware V2.07.64 Jul 2014, I assume it is this one?) The V7,V8 (in this link) update the software first then update firmware?

Is it possible to put the most current items in one place V7-V8- firmware-bootblock? I have been following these updates for quite some time and stumbled upon the firmware update or maybe just did not read all my subscribed threads carefully enough. I do have the March 12,2012 PDF instructions and will reference it again.

Thanks

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Can I continue to use the old software yes or no?

Could you give the link for the firmware to verify I have the correct firmware build for the software. (firmware V2.07.64 Jul 2014, I assume it is this one?) The V7,V8 (in this link) update the software first then update firmware?

Is it possible to put the most current items in one place V7-V8- firmware-bootblock? I have been following these updates for quite some time and stumbled upon the firmware update or maybe just did not read all my subscribed threads carefully enough. I do have the March 12,2012 PDF instructions and will reference it again.

Thanks
    All the updates are in one place; the first post of this thread.

You should download and install the V7.5 and V8 software packages from the first post of this thread. Once the V8 software is installed, run the V8 EFILive Scan and Tune program and click on the [Check Firmware] button to update your FlashScan and/or AutoCal devices with the latest firmware and configuration files.

The FlashScan and AutoCal boot block has not been updated in this release.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast