Alright I have been trying to get the issues fixed myself, but I am hitting a wall here. This is the latest. I did a lot of playing around and the CL definitely helps, and I think it might have cured the stalling issues, but now it has a “cruise control” feel and it is surging at lower RPMs. I am attaching the latest tune and three log files.

The log file Log_VE_tuning.efi is when I was tuning the VE. It is pretty close, but I wanted to dial in a little more. You can tell I wasn’t far off.

The log file Log_VE&Spark.efi is when I realized that it was using the high-octane spark table and not just the low-octane one (even though I have read if you are in SD, it will always use the low and never the high, can you fill me in on this?). This log also has the adjusted VE from the previous log.

The last log, LogSTLT.efi was after I re-enabled the LTFT and the STFT and closed loop. I also 0’d out the 400 and 800 lines on the throttle cracker table. By far, this latest tune ran the best, but the surging was very annoying, and the STFTs were bouncing negative and 0 the whole time, which makes me think it is something to do with that.

LogSTLT.efi
Log_VE_tuning.efi
Log_VE&Spark.efi
Sleeperado v1.0.ctz