Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update: Oct 5, 2014

Paul,
    I will send it to you as soon as I get back home. Maybe a day or two.

Thanks.

Is there a development thread that has a changelog for the different versions?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by joshgabel View Post
    Is there a development thread that has a changelog for the different versions?
    Change log is refereed to as release notes, the link is in the first post, and again here http://download.efilive.com/Document...se%20Notes.pdf. The release notes for each pre-release software build is added to the previous version of pre-release software release notes. The release notes process starts from a clean slate after pre-release becomes full public release software.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quick test of V7 on Roadrunner (read/verify), appears to work ok..

Was just wondering if you guys still plan on unlocking the "Mode Assignment" tables for the LMLs?
    Josh

'04 GMC LLY
    - L5P, Motech, 6-Spd Conv. ML Trans.
    '05 GMC LLY - 250%, 12mm, 67mm Custom Turbo, 6-Spd Conv. ML Trans
    '19 3500 RAM - Tuned Aisin 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Chavez91 View Post
    Was just wondering if you guys still plan on unlocking the "Mode Assignment" tables for the LMLs?
    x2....
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Not for this release, the LML cals aren't going to be regenerated. It just takes too long to check over everything, sorry.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I've noticed that the scan tool link is inop on a 6.7 that I was working with last night.
    EFILive Beta Tester

2006 DODGE RAM 2500 4X4 Industrial Injection R1 100HP Injectors and BAG-O-PARTS, ATS Exhaust Manifold, AFE 67MM Turbo and MANIFOLD

I have always noticed that the percent different tab has not been correct since I started using efilive. For example my cummins 5.9 duration table shows 24.41% difference between stock and one of my tunes. If you do the math though stock is 2005 and modified table is 2653. this is actually a little over 32% increase over stock. I am not sure if this has been addressed in the past or not? Just figured I would mention it and see if its something I am doing wrong or if its being fixed at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by superwagon View Post
    I have always noticed that the percent different tab has not been correct since I started using efilive. For example my cummins 5.9 duration table shows 24.41% difference between stock and one of my tunes. If you do the math though stock is 2005 and modified table is 2653. this is actually a little over 32% increase over stock. I am not sure if this has been addressed in the past or not? Just figured I would mention it and see if its something I am doing wrong or if its being fixed at a later time.

How the % value is calculated is dependant on which way you have the "Calibration Difference Calculation" set.

If it's set to "Alternative - Calibration" then the % difference is the % of the calibration value.
    If it's set to "Calibration - Alternative" then the % difference is the % of the alternative value.

You can find this under Edit>Properties>Options tab.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast