Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Known issues with Oct 28, 2014 release of the EFILive software and firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by comnrailpwr View Post
    No timing calc in cmc csp5.
    It's under the air density adjust table 1 and not the base table as the 5.9 is,
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

We probably overlooked this function, from memory Paul has to assign a table number to have the calculator show up, we'll look in to it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

It looks like the air density adjust table 1 and the main timing base table are switched for the 6.7.

LBZ controler COS for duramax shouldn't the table description read:
    When running the DSP #1 tune, this table converts the accelerator pedal position and engine RPM into a desired torque value which is then used by {A9116} "Torque Based Fuel" to find the desired fuel amount for the main injection pulse.
    I don't have a truck to test right now but shouldn't it also be referencing this table. again it may be and just the description is wrong I don't know. Itis like this in all DSP settings. this may be corrected on the new pre release, which I don't have on this laptop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).png 
Views:	259 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	17787
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (3).png 
Views:	253 
Size:	224.4 KB 
ID:	17788

Not sure where to look? New to this but can someone lead me in the right direction? I have a year old EFI Live that has been set at towing for a year. Now I try to set at street and it shows a $0549 error??

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie h View Post
    Not sure where to look? New to this but can someone lead me in the right direction? I have a year old EFI Live that has been set at towing for a year. Now I try to set at street and it shows a $0549 error??
    Have you looked up that error code?
    Start->All Programs->EFILive->V8->Documents->EFILive Error Codes

$0549 Ignition is switched off. Ignition switch must be in the on position. Switch on the ignition and retry the operation.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Has anyone had any problems with BBX Logging on a 06-07 5.9 Cummins? I have updated firmware, and config files. BBX programing works, but after choosing the controller for logging it stalls on the display data screen. I'm able to pass through log with no problems, this was also tried on two different truck. I have had no problems with this in the past.

Thanks

Sam

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 30 RUM View Post
    Has anyone had any problems with BBX Logging on a 06-07 5.9 Cummins? I have updated firmware, and config files. BBX programing works, but after choosing the controller for logging it stalls on the display data screen. I'm able to pass through log with no problems, this was also tried on two different truck. I have had no problems with this in the past.

Thanks

Sam
    Is the truck currently running a CSP operating system? BBL for Cummins is only supported where the vehicle is running a CSP OS.

Cheers
    Cindy

It is a CSP5 file, I love when the light of insight turns on. I was just getting ready for bed and it hit me, "I bet I need to reselect all of the EDA Pids", well sure enough that was it. BTW is there any chance you guys could add Engine Load to the EDA Suite, since Cummins fuels depending on work load.

Thanks Again

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 30 RUM View Post
    It is a CSP5 file, I love when the light of insight turns on. I was just getting ready for bed and it hit me, "I bet I need to reselect all of the EDA Pids", well sure enough that was it. BTW is there any chance you guys could add Engine Load to the EDA Suite, since Cummins fuels depending on work load.

Thanks Again
    There will be no further change to EDA streams for either 06-07 5.9L or 07-09 6.7L Cummins vehicles. I'm pretty sure that parameter exists for 6.7L EDA though...

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast