Thread: A40 full read?

Default A40 full read?

is there an ETA on when full A40 read will be available?

The problem is we currently have no method of different read options in the software, eg partial or full. So far the 'need' has not been so demanding that it has become a priority.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

thank you for the fast reply. yes, i can see that would be a low demand feature. but i do happen to need it. if/when you do add this capability it will be truly appreciated. but the current software does support editing and flashing a full raw binary dump if i happen to have it?

Yes, but that is assuming it really is a raw dump that matches what EFILive is expecting. Typically users with the desperate need to get a different OS in will use TIS2WEB if possible.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

i have TIS but there are cals not on TIS i want to work with. i'll get my hands on some binaries and see if EFIlive likes them. thank you for your replies.

If the file sizes match then it should be ok. If not it might be an easy fix at your end to make them load up.