Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CSP5 and EDA Public Pre-Release for 07-09 Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 5.9 View Post
    I'll download tonight and verify unless someone chimes in before
    Am I just blind or you find the calculator?

Default CSP5 and EDA Public Pre-Release for 07-09 Cummins

No calc in the typical so spot but there is the calc under air density adjust table 1
    Last edited by 2007 5.9; November 19th, 2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: new info found
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Quote Originally Posted by mpdtune View Post
    Am I just blind or you find the calculator?
    it looks like its only in air density 1. i guess someone forgot to link it in the rest lol.

very glad this is finally a reality. on my next trip back home i have a guy ready to set this up and try it out
    Calibrator @ The Roadster Shop
    www.roadstershop.com

Quote Originally Posted by computerjlt View Post
    it looks like its only in air density 1. i guess someone forgot to link it in the rest lol.
    Yes we have to assign the calculator to the tables that need it, the thought never crossed my mind, we'll fix it for a future update.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

im just gonna go ahead and ask.... has the "region lock" for us USA customers been implemented yet? or can i update my V2 and still be able to tune out my emissions BS for off road use?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Murda View Post
    im just gonna go ahead and ask.... has the "region lock" for us USA customers been implemented yet? or can i update my V2 and still be able to tune out my emissions BS for off road use?
    You need to read the release notes. All changes to the software are documented.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yes we have to assign the calculator to the tables that need it, the thought never crossed my mind, we'll fix it for a future update.
    Excellent!
    Calibrator @ The Roadster Shop
    www.roadstershop.com

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    You need to read the release notes. All changes to the software are documented.

Cheers
    Cindy
    where can i read that? also the main reason i ask is because maybe a previous update already changed to region locked and now this new update continues off of it and those "notes" are left unsaid then the unsuspecting will update and lose their ability to delete tune...

also a simple yes or no would have been easy! ;-)

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Murda View Post
    where can i read that? also the main reason i ask is because maybe a previous update already changed to region locked and now this new update continues off of it and those "notes" are left unsaid then the unsuspecting will update and lose their ability to delete tune...

also a simple yes or no would have been easy! ;-)
    There has been no software release that 'region locked' customers from content previously accessible. What we have done is as we've released additional content (specifically for LML), we've only made it available for specific customer groups. You have experienced no loss in functionality because of your region because you never had it to begin with. EFILive would never intentionally leave content out of our release notes.

The first post in this thread provides a link to the software. Each software release post (either on our website as a public release or on our forum as a pre-release) comes with a set of release notes.

Each set of Public Software release notes are available for you to view at any time right back as far as June 2013 on our website. (when our current website was launched).

Pre-Release release notes are contained within the forum post for each pre-release. Pre-release release notes are consolidated into one set of release notes until public release, where at that point they move to our website. I think the current pre-release release notes is a 'set' of 3 or 4 release notes consolidated since the last public release.

Cheers
    Cindy

Hey Cindy,

Quick question, I noticed after updating that we now have an option to upgrade to pro tuning in V8 (or in the future). Maybe it was in earlier releases I just now noticed it. What will be the differences from what we have now? Has this been covered in an earlier thread?

Thanks

Sam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast