I purchased the V8 upgrade from an EFILive Dealer along with the LS1B stream, First I found it odd as it did not come with the LS1A stream as I believe its a given free stream by EFILive. I have been able to pull and edit a few tunes for LS1B computer, but I cannot connect to scan any of these vehicles. For the V8 software there is no option to start logging, Is this Normal? and if I try to connect with V7.5 scanner it tells me "Not compatible with this version of EFILive software"

For the short time I have been doing base tunes until I tried to tweek an 04 silverado, I normally read tune, save, then edit in 7.5, then flash in V8....well this truck when trying to edit in V7.5 tell me "not compatible with this version of EFILive software"....This is odd as I just edited an 05 truck and a few other LS1B computers...

I tried downloading V7.5 from the disc, from the website, all firmware and updates should be the latest...

Any tips or ideas is greatly appreciated.

BTW, EFILive did send me the LS1A stream code so thats fixed but couldn't get any tips on this issue, Thanks for any help