Thread: Custom 3 bar OS problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Custom 3 bar OS problem

Hi guys , first time poster, so take it easy on me .
    I am swapping a 6.0 lq4/4l80e into a 2009 jeep wrangler . The powertrain is out of a 2003 chevy silverado 2500hd . Its has l92 heads , ls3 intake , 87mm truck throttle body and 60lb fast injectors . The fuel system is a return style ,manifold vacuum referenced set at 58 psi. I am using a gm 3 bar map sensor . So I installed the custom OS , changing the map scaling, injector data and ETC data . I havent touched the VE table or anything else , just followed the tutorial. I tried starting it the first time , and it ran very rough running super lean at like 19-20:1 AFR wouldn't rev and died after a bit . Verified the map was reading good at 99-100 kpa. All the temp sensor had sane readings . Tried increasing VE to see if it would the affect AFR . Didn't make much of a difference .Couldn't do a CASE relearn because , it could barely hold an idle and if tried revving it would just die. I started looking for mechanical problems , fuel pressure stayed steady. I thought maybe the injectors were the culprit since i bought them used .I swapped to some 42 lb ls3 injectors that I had laying around . Changed the injector data accordingly , but the results were the same, ran rough everything was out of whack .
    So I flashed back to stock OS to see if it ran with that . Just changed the injector and map sensor data to match . Viola it started up right away , ran super smooth , revved out nicely , which was a relief lol because I know now there are no major mechanical or wiring issues . Thinking maybe something went wrong when I flashed the custom OS the first time ,I tried it again but still didn't help . The software and firmware are upto date.
    I'll attach my tune files of both the stock OS and the 3 bar OS. The injector data is for the 42lb ones since thats what I have in there for now. See if anything looks out of whack or something silly that I missed out on .
    Attached Files Attached Files