View Poll Results: What year model do you most want to tune with EFILive's FlashScan Tuning Tool?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • 97/98 Corvette

3 5.17%
  • 98 Camaro

11 18.97%
  • 99 - 03 Any

30 51.72%
  • 04 Any

6 10.34%
  • All

8 13.79%
  • Don't care

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What year model?

Default Vote

The 97 Y body is a must!
    1997 Corvette-6 speed

98 z28 and i dont wanna go with Ls1Edit

Lifetime Member

So far, it looks like the 98 F-Body is the second largest segment of individual customers you would have.

Definitely 98' F body, I want to get rid of my LS1 Edit, and only have 1 cable to mess with....

Lifetime Member

Will the 99+ GM trucks with the 4.8L, 5.3L, and 6.0L be supported?

'00 Z28, '01 Z06

Default FlashScan on the Trucks

A resounding YES is the answer to this question. I asked it myself a few months back. See this thread http://www.efilive.com/forum/viewtop...431&highlight=

Steve

04 GTO. Still Waaaaaiting.
    World's First Twin Screw Pontiac GTO
    2004 GTO. Blown H/C 408, stage 3 keyboard, billet tires
    2017 Chevy SS with dead hooker is spacious trunk
    2014 Chevy Cruze. MPG queen with my balls in spacious glove compartment.

www.aussiemotive.com

To not support the 98 f-bodies and 97/98 vettes would be rediculous. You guys stated to hold on till this fall and we will be seeing the best logging/editing tool to hit the LS1/6 market. Well us 98 guys waited too and looks like we will be getting shafted. I have held off on purchasing LS1edit and HPtuners because I already have EFILIVE and what better to compliment it than the tuning/editing tool for it? One simple reason to support 98's is because it was the first year for the LS1 f-body and we all dumped our LT1's and jumped on the new LS1. We started modding immediately there after. So the need for you guys to support the 98 really needs to be done. Sounds like it is more of a hassle to you guys than a programming issue. If Keith@hptuners can figure it out and bring it to market you guys should be able too. Black LS1 T/A has a great response too.
    J
    98 Formula A4

Quote Originally Posted by jsbird98
    To not support the 98 f-bodies and 97/98 vettes would be rediculous. You guys stated to hold on till this fall and we will be seeing the best logging/editing tool to hit the LS1/6 market. Well us 98 guys waited too and looks like we will be getting shafted. I have held off on purchasing LS1edit and HPtuners because I already have EFILIVE and what better to compliment it than the tuning/editing tool for it? One simple reason to support 98's is because it was the first year for the LS1 f-body and we all dumped our LT1's and jumped on the new LS1. We started modding immediately there after. So the need for you guys to support the 98 really needs to be done. Sounds like it is more of a hassle to you guys than a programming issue. If Keith@hptuners can figure it out and bring it to market you guys should be able too. Black LS1 T/A has a great response too.
    J
    Aww jeez, who let the whiners in??? :(

Come on, haven't you been reading the progress here regarding 1998's - if so, your comment is unwarranted (it takes A LOT to get me to "dis" a potential customer) and if not, please take a bit of time investigating things before freaking out....

As for the wait, we ALL have to wait till it's done.

As for the LT1/LS1 issue, one reason it's NOT simple is because it IS the first [2] year[s] of the LS1 - it's a typical GM "massage it on the fly, hope it lasts the warranty, then forget about it". Don't blame us! It's a completely different bird in that PCM, and it's an "orphan". We don't have the resources, financially or technically to concentrate on a percent of the market one can count on one's fingers, in relation to the BIG picture. Remeber, while there are some vocal 1998 owners on here, the (silent) majority is 1999 to 2005 and beyond ...

We WILLsupport the 1997/1998's, only NOT from the "World Headquarters" in New Zealand. It will be basically "open sourced" and will be available at the introduction, when the rest of the product line is released.

If you want to buy a competetor's product because you think it's a valid alternative and it meets your needs, and you choose not to wait for us, there is nothing we can do.

MRK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast