Thread: help!

Default help!

just bought efi live im having troubles installing it...
    It takes about 5 to 10 tries to get past step one without it displaying error and when I do get past step one Full 1 says n/a and that is as far as it allows me to go.

Just a note I had previously installed and Edge Juice with Attitude programmer, would that have anything to do with it not working?

Lifetime Member

The menu selection FULL 1 indicates you are using an AutoCal device rather than a FlashScan, in which case you need to contact your Tuner and follow the instructions that they provide. Each AutoCal tuner has the ability to customize AutoCal to the point where generic help is not an effective replacement for customized help.

Did the tuner setup a file for you to full flash? Did they setup a file for you to Calibration flash (under the PROG 1 selection)? Or did the tuner require you to perform a READ of your ECM and email them that file for them to create your custom tune? All of those questions are best answered by the person who setup your device.

The message 'N/A' indicates that there is no file stored on your AutoCal to full flash into your ECM.

Cheers
    Cindy