Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cummins Injector Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 5.9 View Post
    Glad to help...BTW its Les.
    Sorry les... I always thought it was with a z hahaha my bad. One other question in the csp tune what is the csp5 program switched graphs for. Are they for when you switch tunes it goes to those graph tables then goes to the new tune you selected?
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

Good news was able to data log all the way to work today. So now I have multiple files to start looking at. Deff getting excited to start doing this again since its working the way it should!!. Big shout out to Les for helping me.
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

OK after logging some stuff am i using the correct pids for this is check duration? I cant tell if this is correct or not. It doesnt seem thing that i wouldnt use any fuel pressure below 50 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	268 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	17961

It looks to me like 50mpa of fuel pressure is the lowest you recorded. Which is about 7250psi. So all that is saying it's that your fuel pressure never went below that number.

Quote Originally Posted by superwagon View Post
    It looks to me like 50mpa of fuel pressure is the lowest you recorded. Which is about 7250psi. So all that is saying it's that your fuel pressure never went below that number.
    So that is for the high fuel pressure then? Well why would the table in the tune tool go from 9,15,20,25,30,40.....
    It seems ridiculous but I guess the cp3 could drop that low if someone is dumping a boat load of fuel correct?

50mpa is your fuel pressure at idle. The 50mpa column of your fuel pressure actual populated the cells in that column. You can see that the 50mpa column was only populated at 0 to 35mm3 which is light to no throttle conditions.

oh ok now it makes sense. So mm3 is throttle in this case. Now it makes sense on why it starts at 50mpa. I thought I had something wrong.

ok well I just finished creating my csp tunes and I have them all done. I went flashed the truck but only the v2 switching works the csp5 switch doesnt work. Do you have to enable this with csp tune? Also on start up I increased the high idle speed to 1100 but when I gave it some gas the rpms spiked and wouldnt drop untill I switched into another tune with the v2.

Also I have this weird cell and its on all the maps. Any idea whats up with this lost cell.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerltr450 View Post
    So that is for the high fuel pressure then? Well why would the table in the tune tool go from 9,15,20,25,30,40.....
    That is just how the factory set it up, we are showing what they have, that isn't an EFILive decision you see there. I guess they wanted to accommodate all possible scenarios.

ok well I just finished creating my csp tunes and I have them all done. I went flashed the truck but only the v2 switching works the csp5 switch doesnt work.
    Should make no difference, both should work (is your CSP5 switch a genuine 'approved' by EFILive)?

Do you have to enable this with csp tune?
    No, when you do the conversion to CSP5 everything is automatically enabled.

Also I have this weird cell and its on all the maps. Any idea whats up with this lost cell.
    I don't know exactly what it is, it may have just been a pressure 'spike' when you lifted causing a back up of pressure that pushed it out to that cell.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast