Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: autove help please

Default autove help please

Well I'm learning.....I've got my efilive up and running on my turbo Silverado and I'm at the stage of autove ...
    Autove is setup with my v2 and a Aem ungo wideband (I'm using plx pids.they are close) and here's my question...
    I made a 35 minute log and covered a lot of cells....painstakingly covered allot of rpm/kpa....this particular log I saved while is was watching cell count before I averaged the cell count....I went back and opened the log, seen it was on cell count , switched to average cell count and now l the cells shows 10.7 to 10.8 rather than all the 0.7-2.1's I observed during the drive.....can I recover the log somehow?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by garyk1970 View Post
    Well I'm learning.....I've got my efilive up and running on my turbo Silverado and I'm at the stage of autove ...
    Autove is setup with my v2 and a Aem ungo wideband (I'm using plx pids.they are close) and here's my question...
    I made a 35 minute log and covered a lot of cells....painstakingly covered allot of rpm/kpa....this particular log I saved while is was watching cell count before I averaged the cell count....I went back and opened the log, seen it was on cell count , switched to average cell count and now l the cells shows 10.7 to 10.8 rather than all the 0.7-2.1's I observed during the drive.....can I recover the log somehow?

I think you need to explain more your setup,, what year? Custom operative system? MAF or mafless?? pid list, post your tune, your log

That's a joke? Its a issue saving and recovering a log. Not a tune issue. I'll record another log in the morning and hopefully save it correctly this time.

Lifetime Member

Ok. Sorry.
    If you did the log and save it. How can the data of the log changue? Maybe the data input of the ve map is what changued?

No problem, i figured you didnt unerstand the issue....im not the best at relaying and writing my issues.......if I save while watching the cell count before clicking the average (x) tab, it corrupts the file somehow?

Didn't you save the log to a file...? Post the log file here.

Also post a screenshot showing what you now see...

it seems to me you were looking at a BEN map, and now are looking at an AFR map
    and now l the cells shows 10.7 to 10.8 rather than all the 0.7-2.1's I observed during the drive

Also, what model AEM wideband do you have...?

Quote Originally Posted by garyk1970 View Post
    No problem, i figured you didnt unerstand the issue....im not the best at relaying and writing my issues.......if I save while watching the cell count before clicking the average (x) tab, it corrupts the file somehow?
    It shouldn't...

Lifetime Member

First you select the pids right? Then you do the log. Then stop the log and save it. When looking on the map you did you can changue the to view cell count or average of the input data

Lifetime Member

I doesnt corrupt thelog

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast