Thread: Source for 2010-2015 base files?

Default Source for 2010-2015 base files?

I am interested in purchasing a V2 to tune my 2013 Ram myself. I have searched the internet extensively and have yet to find any base stock files to start tuning from. Is there a current source of the newer Cummins files, or will I have to wait until 2010-2015 stuff is out of beta?

Efilive shared a link on Facebook for downloading stock files.

http://depositfiles.com/folders/Z29L5Z4KP?page=1

Can anyone confirm there are non emission files there? I noticed some say 50 state and some say "euro", PM me if you dont want to post here please.
    Schneider Machine
    "Blown Crazy 2" ProMod hydro drag boat on blown alcohol

Non emissions? As far as I know they are all stock files so no is the answer to what I think you are asking. Stock Euro versions still have full emissions in the tunes.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Non emissions? As far as I know they are all stock files so no is the answer to what I think you are asking. Stock Euro versions still have full emissions in the tunes.
    Hi, I'm very new to efi live,Just got a V2 in a trade deal. It is the blue and white one. It already has the ability to do gm products, haven't purchased the unlock for cummins yet ($450). Anyone know if there's anything else I'll have to have to tune my 2010 6.7L cummins and 68rfe trans after the unlock is purchased? And also, I downloaded the stock file that is supposed to be for my truck. But when I tried to open it with efi it said it did not work with that version. I tried V8 and v7.5. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselpower87 View Post
    Hi, I'm very new to efi live,Just got a V2 in a trade deal. It is the blue and white one. It already has the ability to do gm products, haven't purchased the unlock for cummins yet ($450). Anyone know if there's anything else I'll have to have to tune my 2010 6.7L cummins and 68rfe trans after the unlock is purchased? And also, I downloaded the stock file that is supposed to be for my truck. But when I tried to open it with efi it said it did not work with that version. I tried V8 and v7.5. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Download the software here. That will have the updates to allow you to look at those 2010+ stock cummins files.

https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...e-and-firmware

Thanks man!

Default 2009 6.7 manual tranny stock tune

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    http://depositfiles.com/folders/Z29L5Z4KP?page=1

Can anyone confirm there are non emission files there? I noticed some say 50 state and some say "euro", PM me if you dont want to post here please.

Jake, do you have a stock tune for a 2009 Cummins 6.7 manual tranny

Thx, JWSteed