Thread: cant pull stock tune off lly

Default cant pull stock tune off lly

Iam trying to pull stock tune off an lly and cant get it to pull. Ive puled the radio fuse and still nothing are there more fuses I need to pull and try again. the first time it said bootloader rejected no reply and after the radio fuse was pulled is just said boot loader rejected returned to normal operation. what can I do ?

Does it have an aftermarket radio in it? If so, you need to physically unplug the radio adapter/door chime harness. I've tried pulling fuses and what not, but LLY's are picky and only go through for me if I actually unplug the adapter.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Yea it has aftermarket radio In it so I need to pull it out do I need to pull any more fuses

Pull radio, info, radio amp fuses. un click high speed. Sometimes it works. If not then next option is pull radio. If it has aftermarket remote start unhook wires from OBD2 port

ok I pulled the gps and Bluetooth and radio out but it still says bootloader rejected

Make sure the door is closed and the dome light is off. I have had a few LB7's and LLY's give me trouble when the dome light was on.

ok well I got it to pull the stock off but now it wont take a full flash it says conditions not correct or request sequence error $22 so what does that mean

You have something on the data bus causing all your issues, is there any way you can start to isolate things?
    Chances are if you can't read the ECM without issues then a reflash will no doubt fail too.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

ok I just found out it had an remote start on it. so I need to pull the radio out and gps and bluetoohth and the remote start and then go from there. that's all he said the he knew was on it