Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Injector Speadsheet For LS3 to LS1 Injector

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Hey Ed,

Good deal, I wish you well on your retirement, keep on doing car stuff

Lol, I was laid of my day job in July 2014, so I did a few email tunes, I even did a few CNG tunes; at the moment I'm going thru my 2001 TA to replace worn out parts (all over), and I'm trying to write a tuning tutorial starting with Calc.VET (also showing how to setup wideband and maps), it's a lot of work and is going to take some time... and in February 2015, I got my day job back so now I'm working again.

I saw that you added tables for HPT... I simply added the zip file in case someone wants tables for the other injectors (and lol so I could find it).
    Hey Joe, good to hear from you again. I am sorry about your ordeal, but glad to see it worked out for you in the end. Retirement was a bit early (9-12 months), but got a good deal so I took it. Moved the Wife and I to Florida to be nearer to the kids. Being with them this year has been so great

I too am starting to work on a tuning project, great minds must think alike :-). Actually still helping out up North on an as needed basis.

Well stay good and hope to touch base from time to time.

Ed M

I had used the LS3 to LS1 values ..i could not keep the car running... had to add 55% to the VE table to get a 14.7afr at idle & keep it running.
    My injector part # is 0280158051

Quote Originally Posted by auspeed View Post
    I had used the LS3 to LS1 values ..i could not keep the car running... had to add 55% to the VE table to get a 14.7afr at idle & keep it running.
    My injector part # is 0280158051
    Post before (you cahnged the injectors) and after tunes as well as the part number of the previous injectors..

Ed M
    2004 Corvette Coupe, LS2 Shortblock, MN6, Vararam, American Racing Headers/CATs, Magnaflow, 4:10's, Trickflow 215 Heads, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, Performance Clutch, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc.....480 rwhp and 430 rwtq

ERM Performance Tuning -- One stop Learning Center...from tuning software help to complete custom tunes
    visit our website: www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning
    C5edstoy@aol.com

2005 Holden Commodore Sedan Manual LS1 5.7 Litre (12592433).ctz

i dont have a before tune.... I am starting from scratch with a new pcm with the above OS.

it is a 427ci and is fitted with injectors that have part # 0280158051

I used the ls3 values in the spread sheet and had to add 55% to VE just to get it to idle.. Fuel pressure is good at 58psi

any touch of the throttle car goes very lean and cant even rev. Think i need to confirm my injector settings before proceeding.

The tune file you posted has other values (not LS3) in the B4001 IFR table...

The tune file you posted has other values (not LS3) in the B4001 IFR table...
    Yes I'm on a different computer at the moment to where my tune file is.. but i started with a stock tune as above and copied in the LS3 values from the sheet.
    If you agree that the LS3 values in the sheet are suitable for that part # for the injectors, then I must have an issue elsewhere.
    How much of an impact does {B4350} have on VE calculations?

Quote Originally Posted by auspeed View Post
    Yes I'm on a different computer at the moment to where my tune file is.. but i started with a stock tune as above and copied in the LS3 values from the sheet.
    If you agree that the LS3 values in the sheet are suitable for that part # for the injectors, then I must have an issue elsewhere.
    How much of an impact does {B4350} have on VE calculations?
    Again, it all depends on how good the tune was before you changed the injectors. If it was spot on and ran good, then changing the injectors should have little or no impact...certainly not where it wont run.

Ed M
    2004 Corvette Coupe, LS2 Shortblock, MN6, Vararam, American Racing Headers/CATs, Magnaflow, 4:10's, Trickflow 215 Heads, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, Performance Clutch, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc.....480 rwhp and 430 rwtq

ERM Performance Tuning -- One stop Learning Center...from tuning software help to complete custom tunes
    visit our website: www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning
    C5edstoy@aol.com

ok so consensus is that the LS3 injector values in the sheet are fine and my part number # 0280158051 is an ls3 injector

ls3injtols1427ci_0023.ctz

ok here is tune car runs lean as and stalls out with ls3 injector settings... confident fuel pressure is fine
    ls1b fitted with l98 t-body with xlink and ls3 injectors.

upgraded to cos3 and something is wrong with this car more than injector settings..... wont rev at all .... me thinks it is related to being DBW ls1....

log to show it going lean & stall even when I halve the injector flow rate to try & pump fuel into it....

Log_0000.efi

I should mention that hp tuners pcm that came in with car runs fine... so its tune related

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast