Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need some help with pids. JOECAR?

Which wideband do you have...?

You will know that it is working correctly when it shows WO2LAM being pretty much 1.00 (or cycling around it) during CL trimming.

You should probably start with the stock VE table...

take a new log, try to keep throttle steady when/if possible (apply brakes while accelerating up, just once or twice), and post your new log here.

I am using the innovate lc2 wideband. I will put my stock ve table back in the truck and do some logging when i get the o2 sensor bung welded in place that way i can get more accurate data. I will try doing some braking when accelerating up and will try to make sure to keep the throttle steady and post the new log for your review. I should hopefully be getting some exhaust work done this Friday so i might not be able to post it up until then.Thank you again for your help it is very appreciated. Just for my curiosity am i logging the right pids for the info that i need?
    2002 Chevy 2500HD 8.1L Allison Combo
    CAI,True Dual 3in Exhaust,Throttle Body Spacer, Comp Cams xr270, Comp Cams Roller Tip Rockers, Working On tuning with EFI LIVE

Did you do the heater calibration and free air calibration on the LC-2...?

I believe i have done both. The heater calibration is the one that uses the lm programming is that correct, and the free air i try to do every time before i start tuning.
    CAI,True Dual 3in Exhaust,Throttle Body Spacer, Comp Cams xr270, Comp Cams Roller Tip Rockers, Working On tuning with EFI LIVE

Heater calibration: disconnect sensor from LC-2, power up LC-2, wait until LED flashes error code 2, remove power, reconnect sensor, power up LC-2.

Free air calibration: make sure sensor sees uncontaminated air, from LM-Programmer or from V2 command Free Air Calibration.

( uncontaminated air: if sensor is left in exhaust, Innovate recommend to wait at least 6 hours after engine was shutdown... it might be a good idea to run the shop vac on the tail pipe to clear the air in the exhaust system )

yes i have done both calibrations for the sensor. i usually do the heater calibration and the free air calibration every time i log a tune just to make sure that i am going to get accurate data. i am going to get my bung welded in on friday hopefully and then i should be getting accurate data for every rpm range. when i get it done i will do a log and post it here and wait for your feedback. Again i appreciate the time that you are taking to help me it really means a lot that there is this great amount of support for people like myself
    Thanks, Tyler

well i still havent been able to get my exhaust work done yet but i did get another log done. if you use my filter it should have the accurate data being that i am still using the tailpipe clamp most of the data that gets filtered is below 2k rpm. let me know what you think.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post your filter.

sorry its been awhile since i have posted i dropped my laptop and had to have it repaired and couldn't remember my password. blah blah blah. anyways i am not sure how to post my filter but i am willing to give it a try. also i am going to be going out of town i about a week or so but i did end up getting my bung welded in and when i get back i will be getting more data logs for you too look at

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast