Thread: CTSV Stand alone Help Please

Default CTSV Stand alone Help Please

Hi, I am a new to tuning so I am jus trying to start with the basics (make the engine run first). I am working on a 68 Camaro engine swap for a friend. I started with a 2010 Camaro L99 W/6l90 and added the LSA SC, LS9 cam, Deleted DDOD & VVT. I purchased a E67 and full flashed a 2011 CTSV stock tune. I have flashed in the VATTS Patch and tired all different combos (Type 1,2,&3) and cant get the engine to crank. I have read the DTC,s after each attempt and al ways have the codes in the attached file. I am thinking that the Throttle pedal is not compatible (2010 L99). can someone please take a look and point me in the right direction? Thanks Drew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTCS1.PNG 
Views:	309 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	18094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTCS2.PNG 
Views:	323 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	18095  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by drewmorris7876 View Post
    Hi, I am a new to tuning so I am just trying to start with the basics (make the engine run first). I am working on a 68 Camaro engine swap for a friend. I started with a 2010 Camaro L99 W/6l90 and added the LSA SC, LS9 cam, Deleted DDOD & VVT. I purchased a E67 and full flashed a 2011 CTSV stock tune. I have flashed in the VATTS Patch and tired all different combos (Type 1,2,&3) and cant get the engine to crank. I have read the DTC,s after each attempt and al ways have the codes in the attached file. I am thinking that the Throttle pedal is not compatible (2010 L99). Can someone please take a look and point me in the right direction? Thanks Drew
    I forgot to add I am using a wiring harness from Current Performance wiring (no starter relay, no fuel control module, Rear O2's deleted). I have voltage to the injectors and spark to the plugs just not firing the injectors.

Did you try wiring in a dummy relay on the starter control circuit?
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

No I didn't try that. Do you know what pin that would be on the E67?

Or.....

{G1220} Starter Relay Type - change to 'Not Used'

But looking at that list of faults you have bigger issues to fix first, looks like you are missing a 5V reference circuit as many critical sensors are coding 'Low Voltage'
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Do you think a bad ECM could be causing this? I am also getting P0606.

I would try to get GM's TIS2WEB to flash it with the CTS-V program, then disable what you need in EFILive, that way you can rule out any issues with the ECM programming.
    There is sections in the E38 and E67 ECM's that no aftermarket programs can program, TIS2WEB will make sure these are programmed correctly for the LSA you have.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.