I've spent several months working on a 2011 Cruze with the 1.4L running it on fuels such as gasoline, methanol & ethanol. We've run completely stock tables except for the ethanol related settings. Since we upgraded the injectors for more flow capacity I've had a hard time getting the expected values out. Was hoping from some clarification on some of our issues.

We are equipped with a WB02 and 2) Type K thermocouples, we also have a dynamometer

My partial and low loads look great, but we can't get any good numbers during >80% engine load.
AFRs of .6-.75 lambda EVERYTIME, with or without the upgraded injectors
Cat convertor temps are 150-200C below cat protection mode.
DeltaMAP (FRP+BARO[82kPa]-MAP) remain from 300-450kPa

What sets the vehicle into Boost Protection mode?
B7021 - Maximum Pressure Ratio shows units of mg from 124.75 to 151.2mg; however the MAF gives a signal of only 60,000-107,000 mg/s maximum. Do I need to be using mg/cyl? Either the X-axis is supposed to be in the hundreds of thousands or we're always running with a limit of 3.0. We've only attained 2.5-2.68 MAP/Baro ratios so far. This shouldn't' be limiting us.
B7020 - Since we're doing steady state loading with slowly increasing values, we shouldnt' be limited by this MAP/Baro ratio
B7009 - The vehicle is always run at 100C (operating temp), which would put maximum boost at 225kPa, we've only attained 220 a few times, so this shouldn't be limiting us.
B7008 - For my elevation, boost control will not enter closed loop because we've not exceeded these numbers
B7011 - Same problem as the B7021 chart, this shows values of .27-.725 grams. When driving, the vehicle goes from 15-107 g/s. I must be off on my units again.

I'm not trying to turn up the boost or remove limits, just understand what is actually kicking in to make our RIDICULOUS 0.6 lambda occur. Our Torque Predicted vs Demanded are always off kilter, so we've been quite limited for final power output. We're tuning for EPA emissions requirements, so I need to stay fairly close to OEM values. I dont' see how this car could possibly have passed certification if it runs that rich during WOT no matter the conditions.