Thread: Autocal V2 Cant load need help

Default Autocal V2 Cant load need help

I just purchased Autocal V2 and cannot get it to work at all! I have gone thru the install instructions about 10 times no lieing and reading everything as if I was a 3 year old. Still nothing I get code 0482 I dont understand at all what i'm doing wrong, this is frustrating. I hope datalogging and other stuff isn't this difficult.

I think i may have found the problem could this be it--

I went exploring and found under the license tab then streams that the LS1A gen lll 97-98 pcm is green but my truck is a 2004. So shouldn't the LS1B genlll 99-08 be green. This has been very frustrating i dont know alot about computers but i think i can follow directions. I have gone thru the directions about 10 times just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Also my boot block is 2.07.07 firmware is 2.07.81 could this be wrong also?
    Last edited by 335i; March 19th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.

Usually Autocal support is supplied from who you purchased the autocal from. I would suggest getting in contact with them.

Lifetime Member

Like Mitch said, AutoCal support is provided by the tuner because of the multiple configuration options and the unique way each tuner runs their business.

The error code list contained in your V8 installation says that $0482 is the .pmm files are not compatible with your software and firmware.

Open the V8 software, click on the check firmware tab, and there is an option below firmware and bootblock to update those files. If that does not fix it, or that field is blank, you will need to contact your tuner for those configuration files.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.