Thread: Help Car Will Not Start after Flash

Default Help Car Will Not Start after Flash

I have a 2013 Camaro ZL1 and purchased a 650hp upgrade kit from Lingenfelter.
    This included an Autocal and tune. I followed the instructions, read my stock tune to the Autocal, and flashed the supplied tune. Now the car will not start.
    It is a manual and the DIC says depress clutch to start. When I depress the clutch it makes no difference. I was no where near the gearbox when installing the upgrade kit, nor was I under the dash at all.
    I looked at all the PID's and there is one called CPPV which I am guessing is clutch pedal position voltage. It reads zero regardless of where the clutch pedal is located, depressed or not. I am guessing the car does not know that I have the clutch pedal depressed.
    I have tried to contact LPE but no luck yet. I am located in Australia so have VERY LIMITED SUPPORT here so am relying on remote support.
    Please help, I have an expensive car that's a boat anchor at the moment.
    Thanks,
    Terry

Hi Terry, a ZL1 in Aus is a rare thing indeed. Looking at the time you first posted you may have been in contact with LPE already, let us know how you get on. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong though.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Im not exactly sure how the autocal works,but can you flash your original tune back into car to verify if it will start/run on that. If it will then you know the problem is with the supplied tune and not the autocal.
    It's all good until it goes "Bang"