I'm bored and brainstorming(dangerous combination, I know), but is it possible to change the shift solenoid outputs for each gear set in the tune file? The reason I ask regards my idea of swapping an 0411 PCM into a JEEP. I would like to be able to do away with the factory TCM and goofy dual sided TPS, and if I could change the shift solenoid sequences for each gear, I could easily do this. The JEEPS AW4 trans is VERY basic for an electronically shifted transmission using only 3 solenoids(2 shift and a lockup), but I can come up with no way of making GM trans shift solenoid sequences to work with one even if I used relays to reverse some of the solenoid orders. I know others have done this with the older OBD1 GM ECM's with tunercat and such, just didn't know if this was something that could be done with a newer 0411. Like I said right now this is just a crazy hair brained idea I'm pondering in my head, but hoping maybe late this year I can begin to move forward with the 0411 ECM to a JEEP idea.