Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12606807 OS and B6614 Problem

It isnt a flaw in the software. It is a flaw in the operating system of the vehicles computer. 2006 up vehicles respond backwards. We have to remember, these are man made computers and will have mistakes/flaws. Our job is to fix the mistakes and make it run better.

As with any tables, if you play with them, and something works for you in a different way on one specific os and different on another, that is just part of the game.

One example of what im saying is, in some operating systems, i can make one single specific change in a huge table on a truck and it will stay at wide open throttle untill they hit the brakes. It is just a flaw in the os..... NOT in efilive..
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me
    It isnt a flaw in the software. It is a flaw in the operating system of the vehicles computer. 2006 up vehicles respond backwards. We have to remember, these are man made computers and will have mistakes/flaws. Our job is to fix the mistakes and make it run better.

As with any tables, if you play with them, and something works for you in a different way on one specific os and different on another, that is just part of the game.

One example of what im saying is, in some operating systems, i can make one single specific change in a huge table on a truck and it will stay at wide open throttle untill they hit the brakes. It is just a flaw in the os..... NOT in efilive..
    Yea, I can't help but wonder if some of these "mistakes/flaws" & other software oops & ugh-ohs are put in by some deranged OEM programer!...
    Some OEM Programer/engineer is probably reading this thread now and going
    I'm old and Retired! I used to go fast. I don't go so fast anymore ...but, my cars still do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12