Thread: LML DVT Controls

Default LML DVT Controls

I bought EFI because their scanner is "2nd to none" . Is there no dvt controls? And when I try to load enough pid's to monitor and diagnosis DEF/DPF it updates so slow. I have adjusted the properties read the manual etc. Is there a magic button to make it work? About ready to throw in the towel and go back to my other software/scanner and tech2.

Please help
    Mike

Use the V2 and create a Black Box PID selection, insert a 2gb D card and log away.

Then dump the log into the V7.5 scan tool to review it
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    Use the V2 and create a Black Box PID selection, insert a 2gb D card and log away.

Then dump the log into the V7.5 scan tool to review it
    Thanks I was able to get pid's to the V2 and log data. Figuring out what program to use to set up the flashscan was trial and error. Still haven't figured out how to review data on the laptop that is stored on the flashscan. Guessing I am suppose to use 7.5 but nothing is selectable under flashscan tab. The scanner seems to be a scrambled up mess trying to figure out what program to use. I guess it is what it is. Being I work for a dealer I figured the scanner would be a good addition to the tool box but it's not going to replace the tech2 for sure. I tried it out and time is money so I will move on and do what I do best.
    Thanks
    Mike

Is the only way to review logged data is to remove the sd card and insert it into the laptop? I see the options to review logged data under flashscan tab in v7.5 but it wont highlight to prompts for me to retrieve the data. I can read data straight from sd card but not the v2. Also is there no bidirectional controls on the lml or am I doing something wrong there too.
    Thanks
    Mike