Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: csp 5 pass thru switch W/ cts2 monitor

Default csp 5 pass thru switch W/ cts2 monitor

I just recently tuned a truck with csp5 tune and customer is saying that it feels like they loose there tunes once in awhile and eventually they come back. I wasn't sure if it was an issue with monitor being run through pass through switch or if switch may be faulty.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Who's switch are you using? If it is a Fish tuning switch it should work fine unless it's a 2015 RAM. If it's a Socal Diesel switch you'll need to contact guy and get a new cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmacblack View Post
    If it is a Fish tuning switch it should work fine unless it's a 2015 RAM.
    They might work for now but they are certainly not approved by EFILive, we've only worked with two other companies at this stage (SoCal and Starlite), so use those other switches at your own peril and don't come complaining to EFILive when it stops working 'at some point'.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    They might work for now but they are certainly not approved by EFILive, we've only worked with two other companies at this stage (SoCal and Starlite), so use those other switches at your own peril and don't come complaining to EFILive when it stops working 'at some point'.
    Noted and understood

thank you for the help, he supplied his switch so im going to try swapping it with one from starlite

I did swap the switch and haven't had any issues so far. Thanks for the help really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Any chance of switching CSP tunes with an Insight in the future?

I don't believe this is just a csp switch issue, I spoke to a customer yesterday who was having issues losing their h&s tune randomly while using the cts2. I personally have issues losing my tune at minimum 50% of the time (csp switch) using my cts2. A switch reset is needed each time it happens.
    FarmTuned Performance Diesel
    www.farmtuned.com
    06 Cummins 03 6.7cr

Quote Originally Posted by mpdtune View Post
    Any chance of switching CSP tunes with an Insight in the future?
    We discussed something with Edge a while back but we couldn't come to an agreement.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default csp 5 pass thru switch W/ cts2 monitor

Just had a truck today with a pass through csp and the cts2 won't power on when connected to the pass thru. Anyone experience this? Really wish an agreement could be made for the edge to at least display which tune is running, have another truck that will occasionally not switch tunes and requires unplugging the switch to get a response, again using edge to monitor.
    2005 Cummins - EFILive Conversion - S474 single - 1325hp on the spray.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast