Quote Originally Posted by 96SWB View Post

Next question: Since CALC.VET has consistently demonstrated that the MAF Cal is exactly correct (no change from stock cal) is CALC.VET really the best way to go (most accurate) tool to get my {B101} Main VE dead-nuts on, or would I be better off doing something like OL/MAFless/AutoVE on the dyno on Saturday?

Yes, I agree, if MAF is good, then concentrate on OL/MAF-less/AutoVE (but lets use thepid CALC.WO2BEN from Calc.VET to do this, if possible)... so you will have time to play with HO spark table... try running the 2002 F-car HO table, but keep an eye on knock during load... I don't think you'll have any problem.

Furthermore, I think the fueling is pretty darn close at least at every RPM/MAP i was able to measure on the streets. I didn't do much work above 4000/low KPa, because the truck was accelerating way too fast to collect frame counts up. Hopefully getting into those cells on the dyno will increase the peak #'s?
When you get those numbers right, you will see instant response when doing a throttle WOT snap open.