Thread: super bog

Default super bog

This is my first boost build with tuning. The truck has a hard bog when going into boost. Fuel pressure is staying at 58psi, it appears that timing is getting pulled way down, and i am running chasing my tail so its time i ask for help.
    Lets start by its a lq4 gen 3, knock sensors are gen 3, ls3 heads, lsa blower with factory electronics, ls2 t/b, fast 65 injectors, lingenfelter fuel pump, and custom grind cam. If you guys would take a quick look and give some input i would be very grateful. I usually can figure things out, like i said its time for another set of eyes. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sometimes it takes a break....totally miised table b5911.

Also fix these:
    Out of Range calibration summary: 08:37:00 am, Thursday Jun 18, 2015

EFILive Custom Calibrations
    {A0001} Forced Octane Scaler Percentage, was out of range when loaded.
    {A0002} Octane Scaler Limiter, was out of range when loaded.
    There's trick to it: set the OOR cells to some value well within range, save file, exit tunetool, restart tunetool, set those same cells to desired value, save file.

I just thought I had this issue resolved, anyway its up for a needed weekend away from cars......but I just can't seem to lay this one to rest for a few days. I rescaled map sensor fixed b5911 and reflashed. Now during reflash the AWD denali's ebtcm decided it wanted to kill high speed line so I disconnected. First initial load it seemed fixed, but I reverted to previous concern. The engine free revs and idles great. With P0856 and p1689 now setting I'm wondering if this could be my concern. I rechecked rail pressures and AFR so that's fine. The other thing I keep in the back f thoughts are these redrilled ls7 fast 65 injectors ( no data injectors) but again afrs look fine when the timing goes to crap. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by lssleeper60 View Post
    I just thought I had this issue resolved, anyway its up for a needed weekend away from cars......but I just can't seem to lay this one to rest for a few days. I rescaled map sensor fixed b5911 and reflashed. Now during reflash the AWD denali's ebtcm decided it wanted to kill high speed line so I disconnected. First initial load it seemed fixed, but I reverted to previous concern. The engine free revs and idles great. With P0856 and p1689 now setting I'm wondering if this could be my concern. I rechecked rail pressures and AFR so that's fine. The other thing I keep in the back f thoughts are these redrilled ls7 fast 65 injectors ( no data injectors) but again afrs look fine when the timing goes to crap. Thanks again.
    Im just wondering b5915 could be the problem or burst knock. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by lssleeper60 View Post
    I forgot to mention in the new tune i have fixed all out ool tables as per joecar.