Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 C7 Z51 Skip Shift disable not working

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Tim, when you get a chance try this tune (only a cal flash is needed), I've disabled the CAGS via a few of the other (currently not shown) qualifiers, if this works we will add them in for the next release.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Ross,

Your changes worked. I couldn't get it to activate. Thanks for looking at this

Tim

Weird that the temp only setting on the earlier OS works but not on the later one, either way I've added in the parameters it needed for all E92 OS's for the next release. There was a barometric pressure check as well, I just set that so that you would have to have your Vette at the earth's core before it is enabled
    Thanks for letting us know the change fixed it. I can't believe GM still have that archaic system in place.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Weird that the temp only setting on the earlier OS works but not on the later one, either way I've added in the parameters it needed for all E92 OS's for the next release. There was a barometric pressure check as well, I just set that so that you would have to have your Vette at the earth's core before it is enabled
    Thanks for letting us know the change fixed it. I can't believe GM still have that archaic system in place.
    I tested out the parameters the July release. The only parameter needed on the 2015 C7 is throttle percent. I set this to 0 and it worked without changing anything else.

Tim

We threw a few options in there just to make sure
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12