Thread: 2012 6.7 csp5 upgrade

Default 2012 6.7 csp5 upgrade

I am trying to convert a 2012 3500 manual calibration to csp5. The OS is 22120817, I downloaded this file from deposit files. I am following the procedure from efilive and have my v2 connected when I open the tune file. It is listed as a upgradeable file. I'm running the latest software from June 2nd. When I click on upgrade os in v7.5 the apply upgrade button is greyed out with no options showing. I also can not seem to access eda parameters when configuring my v2 or a autocal.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Doug

Lifetime Member

You must have your FlashScan connected to your PC before you open the V7 software for the Upgrade button to be activated.

The calz files for CMD and CME CSP were left out of a couple of prerelease versions by accident. The original threads were updated a few days after the initial downloads were made available, you should redownloaded and install V8 software to access the EDA parameters.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thank you for getting back to me Cindy. I do have my v2 connected before opening V7 and it still is not giving me the option when I click on apply upgrade? I tried another file that shows as supported with the same results. I also converted a cmb file just as a test and worked as normal. I also uploaded latest V8, V7 and checked for updates and went to build 283, firmware and everything shows up to date as of last night.

Can you please navigate to the folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\EFILive\V7.5\Calibrations\CMD

And see what the file dates are of the .calz files.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

You are not running the latest release. The latest releases are 285 and 278 as per the June 2 release found here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=25628

Check for updates are not functional on pre-release software versions, only fully public release versions.

Cheers
    Cindy

My mistake. I thought that I was up to date for this to work. I will download these tonight and try again. Thank you for your help!

I got latest software installed and I am able to convert to csp5 and set up autocal configuration for EDA now. Thanks again for your help and sorry for wasting your time with a bone head mistake on my part!

Doug

Lifetime Member

Glad to hear you got it all working.

Cheers
    Cindy