Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CM2200 Development/Updates

So, I have seen a couple company's advertising trans tuning is out. When can we expect a pre-release so we can play around with this stuff??
    2011 6.7 Cummins, ARP 625's, 5" Flo-pro, S&B, Some Carli stuff, 35's

2008 5.3L Chevy, Long tubes, CAI, 220 cam, 4.11's

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by rbp4u View Post
    So, I have seen a couple company's advertising trans tuning is out. When can we expect a pre-release so we can play around with this stuff??
    Just curious, who is saying trans tuning is out? And where are you seeing that?

Many tuners have trans tuning, but it's not from or supported by EFI...much like the Off-Road tunes bring sent out
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

It appeared to me Calibrated power had a EFI based trans tune. I could be wrong though. I am aware that others are using other means to tune the trans.

Trans will be getting worked on soon enough (what a mess it is), but 'off road' tuning will not and cannot be offered to US customers, sorry we don't make the rules.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by rbp4u View Post
    It appeared to me Calibrated power had a EFI based trans tune. I could be wrong though. I am aware that others are using other means to tune the trans.
    The trans tuning we're offering was written into EFIlive entirely using .cax definitions. Don't put Ross and Paul on the hook for it - there's nothing in beta.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    We are on the other side of that fence, we need a truck sitting in the driveway to test it all on
    Probably nothing going to happen on the trans for 2015 but we plan on revisiting it Q1 2016, we've had to play catch up on the GM side of things as the 2016 models have been rolling out since July/Sept.
    Sorry guys, based on this post I guess I was overly optimistic that it was getting close. Not trying to stir anything, just anxious to see what the EFI side of trans tuning will look like.

Lifetime Member

Is Q1 2016 still on schedule for CM2200 development? Also, will we ever see a DTC list for CM2200-2350? Not emissions junk but Intake Air Heater, VGT module, active air, etc would be nice to turn off.

Trans tuning is being done on the CM2350B first and is about to move in to beta, then I will go back and do the CM2200 trans stuff.
    Not sure on the DTC's, because we never intended to offer them I have not looked in to how it works. On GM for example it would be tough to exclude specific DTC's from a list, however Cummins from what I hear is quite convoluted so it could be worse, sorry but I can't give any sort of firm answer on this question. There might be some switches in the software to disable VGT controls (as an example), but I don't know if that automatically stops any VGT related DTC's setting.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Gotcha, sounds promising for transmission side of things!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast