I have been reading for a long time now and I find several similar topics and they all just end with no resolution. I am committed here, I swapped my computer for a 0411. I must make it run as it is a needed vehicle. It stumbled when starting so I investigated and replaced the fuel pump, and fuel pressure regulator. It still stumbles when starting, and now it wont run when I put it in gear. It dies at tip in as soon as I shift it to Drive. I suppose a crank relearn is in order. What I am seeking is someone who has made a 7.4 Vortec run with a 0411 comp and a 4l80e. I am willing to pay for the help but I need to find someone who CAN help. I have worked on cars for over 22 years and I understand more than most newbs on these forums about how, what, when, where, and why fuel injection is not "The Debil" (waterboy) but I am just as stuck as the newest of the new.

If someone has made a 7.4/4l80e run smooth with a 0411 swap you are my guy, or gal, or Alien shade planet mechanic I don't care which one. Please I implore you, will you help me get on the right track?

Thanks to all who read this and don't turn a blind eye. Thanks to all the helpful people on here who teach so many so much. Thanks to EFILive for making this all possible.