Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't record Analog voltages in pass through mode!!!

I had the same issue - couldn't see any analog voltages in Scan Tool, when they were showing on the FlashScan V2 fine. Is there a solution to this issue?
    Hadnt had any problems for a long time, then the other day went to use Scan Tool and got the "not compatible with this firmware" type message and was forced to do the whole Firmware / V8 / V7.5 update dance again... wish i could have just been left alone and not bothered... but ended up losing the external voltage feature for my LC1 which had worked just fine before. Now I have a new issue though
    I tried the build linked above but it was "404 error"d so I tried the Sept2015 build then got the Response $03 error and couldn't connect to the vehicle. Yes, the firmware and bootblock is ok per v8 check tool. Is there any solution for the external voltage issue OR the scan tool connect issue?
    Sorry I'm just a bit frustrated STILL being in the transition phase between 7 and 8 which complicates things every time an issue comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by chevyspence View Post
    I had the same issue - couldn't see any analog voltages in Scan Tool, when they were showing on the FlashScan V2 fine. Is there a solution to this issue?
    Hadnt had any problems for a long time, then the other day went to use Scan Tool and got the "not compatible with this firmware" type message and was forced to do the whole Firmware / V8 / V7.5 update dance again... wish i could have just been left alone and not bothered... but ended up losing the external voltage feature for my LC1 which had worked just fine before. Now I have a new issue though
    I tried the build linked above but it was "404 error"d so I tried the Sept2015 build then got the Response $03 error and couldn't connect to the vehicle. Yes, the firmware and bootblock is ok per v8 check tool. Is there any solution for the external voltage issue OR the scan tool connect issue?
    Sorry I'm just a bit frustrated STILL being in the transition phase between 7 and 8 which complicates things every time an issue comes up.
    Install V7 and V8 from here (looks like you already did this): Sep-2015-EFILive-Public-Pre-Release

Then start V8 S&T and click Check Firmware, and follow the lead to update your V2 firmware (looks like you already did this);

then do this, post #1 only, of this thread: Setting-up-a-FSV2-from-scratch

well I did the ol' uninstall / reinstall of everything and made some progress... now as long as I have the external analog input unplugged it connects and I can view data fine, then plugging the external input in after makes the voltage signal start working. I just cant stop and re-start connection/data with the external plugged in. I could have sworn just earlier I read someone else having that symptom, but cant find it again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12