Try to make this short. I use to have a lot more time now I don't I wrecked the intake on the car few years ago haven't driven it since. Would like to fix it up and take it to a car show. I since have the parts to fix what was broken. I believe the car was tuned for speed density not sure how to tell for sure. I have efi live and I have a road runner pcm for the 01 trans am not installed though but I do have the wide band setup to plug into the efi live module. Was always told it could self tune in some sort of way. Anyways the car has a cam and heads and intake the normal upgrades pretty much. But I needed a new intake throttle body and maf sensor so i went with a 92 mm fast and 92mm tb and 100mm maf the texas and speed one. I use to have a k&n open filter on the car but that got damaged as well so not sure if i'll just do the bigger air lid but it's not a permanent solution since I have a procharger kit for the car to be put on but haven't found the time for that either. But since I'll be changing the inlet setup on the car do i need to do some tuning to be able to drive it? If so is there a write up somewhere on how to tune the maf sensor? I will admit i'm a novice at the tuning I always wanted to learn so I got the tools to do the job but hadn't the time to learn. Maybe even someone can adjust my current tune a bit? I really appreciate any and all help, what I have learned in the past it seems I have already forgotten, have pity on me.