Thread: V2 Issue

Default V2 Issue

So I have a weird question that this has been wrong with my V2 for a long time.
    When I push a button on it, it takes like a minute for it to actually happen. I have adjust down the time delay thinking this was it, but it has made no change. What causes this, it really sucks when you are trying look at a setting or check WB data and you can't get to it quickly. Anyone else have an issue like this?

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abbott View Post
    So I have a weird question that this has been wrong with my V2 for a long time.
    When I push a button on it, it takes like a minute for it to actually happen. I have adjust down the time delay thinking this was it, but it has made no change. What causes this, it really sucks when you are trying look at a setting or check WB data and you can't get to it quickly. Anyone else have an issue like this?
    That can happen if FlashScan is "busy doing something else". Normally FlashScan should never be busy doing something else. However sometimes a faulty SDCard or SDCard socket can cause FlashScan to spend most of its time trying to initialize and communicate with the SDCard. If you have an SDCard, try removing it. If you don't have an SDCard, try setting the File System option to Internal Memory only. I.e. F4 Options -> F1 Setup -> F1 Edit Settings -> [File Sys]=Internal. (Use left/right arrow keys to change the value).

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.